Low smoke/Zero halogen
This cable is made from Low Smoke Zero Halogen materials. Recommended for aircraft, marine, or other areas where ventilation could be limited. This cable limits the toxic gases that are released if it were to burn.
Great for rough environments
Working in the oil industry or in an automotive shop? Our cable can withstand oil, being run over by a car, and many other rough and dirty environments. Other cables can go bad after one outing, but our cable will go the distance.
- USB 2.0 Cable with Polyurethane Jacket and Overmold
Certificate of Conformity
- Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH)
- USB 2.0 Compliant
- USB A to USB B Connectors
- Blue sticker marked as Polyurethane
Click on the picture to enlarge
All of our products come with a full satisfaction guarantee. If you're not 100% satisfied with this product, return it for a full refund.
Available Part Numbers
- PART #RR-AMBM-15GP (15 IN)
- PART #RR-AMBM-30GP (30 IN)
- PART #RR-AMBM-60GP (5 FT)
- PART #RR-AMBM-180GP (15 FT)