Low smoke/Zero halogen
This cable is made from polyurethane cable and connectors, which emit low smoke, and no halogen. These cables are recommended in enclosed areas, like aircraft, marine or other areas where ventilation could be limited.
Not suited for shooting tethered
While our PVC cable (RR-2MBL01-180GLE) is fantastic for tethered photography, this cable is not suited for it. The polyurethane jacket is stiff, and the constant movement from photography will loosen the connector and cause a cable malfunction.
- USB 2.0 Cable with polyurethane jacket and overmold
Certificate of Conformity
- Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH)
- USB 2.0 Compliant
- USB A to USB Right Angle Mini-B Connectors
- Blue sticker marked as polyurethane
Click on the picture to enlarge
All of our products come with a full satisfaction guarantee. If you're not 100% satisfied with this product, return it for a full refund.
Available Part Numbers
- PART #RR-2MBL01-15GLP (15 IN)
- PART #RR-2MBL01-30GLP (30 IN)
- PART #RR-2MBL01-60GLP (5 FT)
- PART #RR-2MBL01-180GLP (15 FT)